Monday, July 1, 2013

WHAT I DID ON MY SUMMER VACATION

Here at FireBase TigerLily it's been cycle break between contracts and since I reconfigured my workshop to where I can actually do work (I know what a concept) I was able to be a busy little beaver with the power tools and the ol' imagination - S.L.


This weekend's project: a proper shooting bench.


About to have a Good Time here in the Freedom Lovin' Commonwealth of Pennsylvania where the Second Amendment was WRITTEN ! ! !


Time to move up on the Objective.


This guy had a bad day.


That guy at the gunshop who said the Aimpoint on that 10/22 was zeroed to fifty meters was a straight up effing liar. But it is now!


This is my last group - zeroed at fifty meters. That'll work.


My daughter says anyone who has more guns than rooms in their house is a gun nut, and this may be an indicator of a bigger problem. I say, yeah, sure I'm a gun nut. What's the problem?

- STORMBRINGER SENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment